Monday, January 25, 2010

Winter 2010 Product Line Debut!





Happy New Year!


Alright, so I know it has been quite sometime since I updated this blog (a definite resolution for 2010)-but for good reason! Meg, Lorna and I have been working relentlessly trying to complete our new line for 2010 which, I must say, is my favorite so far! Our artist, Megan has done such a fabulous job creating murals that are not only unique, but exciting! With 30 new designs from our Dance Shadows and Fighter Plans to Poppies or World Map, there is something for everyone! I wanted to give you a taste of some of my favorites.

A special thanks to Jennifer Meinking our website guru for making our products look as fabulous as they are!






















2010 is certainly shaping up to be an amazing year for Trace Designs. We have welcomed many new retailers in 2009 and are looking forward to many more in including Wallies in February!

0 comments: